Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Podcast No. 391 "Double Barrel Agent apps"

BartBart Posts: 6,082AdministratorLeadPro
This week Bart continues to discuss the state of the world and how the Coronavirus will effect live poker, poker agent apps and then reviews some conceptual spots with how to shape proper double barreling.

For info on Poker Bros you can join our telegram group here:

https://t.me/joinchat/HqRBVRuPbqd39xuFCJNW1Q and we will walk you through it. @thebandit

Or you can PM me, @robfarha @kelbymarvin or @bennyadeline on Discord, here or on Telegram

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/double-barrel-agent-apps
Tagged:

Comments

• Dooji Posts: 7Subscriber
    Hey Bart, I play on Poker Bros. It’s an awesome opportunity for players. The action is amazing.

I used to run a club on PPPoker that had about 300 members and usually had 2 or 3 games running. You’re going to be amazed by how much money you’re making. You’re going to get rich.

I just want to give you a warning though. The reason I stopped running my club was not because the action dried up. It’s because I didn’t want to get involved in the agent system (as it sounds like you don’t) and it was too difficult to figure out what I was going to do with hundreds of illegal and traceable transactions that add up to hundreds of thousands of dollars through PayPal and Venmo. You have a booming legal business, a very successful poker career, and seem like the type of guy that always handles your finances on the up and up. I’m not telling you not to do it, because you’ll make a shit ton of money and it’s a reasonable thing to consider. But just keep all the angles in mind. What are you going to do when you make 500k off the app this year and it all leads back through your PayPal?

The reason most of the clubs use the agent system is not only to help recruit players, but also to help scatter the transactions through many different and less noticeable avenues. Just FYI.
  • BartBart Posts: 6,082AdministratorLeadPro
    Thanks @doji

We feel like we have a somewhat new model setup that may not have been attempted yet, where those types of things like downline agents and so much payment processing is going to be mitigated. Obviously I am very aware of the challenges and look forward to understanding and seeing if it is a viable long term model that offers a good service to players that want their funds guaranteed.