Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

flop texture rating

AlexanderPotashnikov Posts: 1Member
edited January 2014 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
Hi Bart.
I am a new subscriber and your videos are great!
In some videos your are talking about flop texture rating.
Do you have any table of flops with ratings (from 1 to 10) and flop examples?
If don't I think it may be very helpful.
I think it may be a good idea to create even more then one table for some other common situations.
Like: flop ratings vs one/two players, or as pre flop raiser or caller, or multi callers.

Comments

• StephenAStephenA Posts: 35Subscriber
    There was a DPP podcast I believe where Bart goes into this rating - I believe it was the "C-bet" episode which is on YouTube:
  • NicholasK Posts: 237Member
    If you're just looking to understand texture itself, why don't you make it? It would be a good exercise, and a useful table to understand. You know what makes dry-->wet flops, start there. I'm not sure many people would have a table on hand like this because c-betting for value and bluffs are too situational to put on a table.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,820AdministratorLeadPro
    DPP is hosted here on the site btw. You don't have to listen to it on youtube. It's at the bottom of all of the Crush Live Poker podcasts on the podcast page.

Bart
  • Drew5harkDrew5hark Posts: 574Subscriber
    I wasn't aware that the DPP material is now available for non subscribers
  • BartBart Posts: 5,820AdministratorLeadPro
    edited January 2014
    I wasn't aware that the DPP material is now available for non subscribers
    Nope, DPP is not available to non subscribers. Maybe I misunderstood you. If you are a subscriber it is available within all of the podcasts. It is actually DPP #13 and you can search for it in the videos search box by tying in Cbets.

When I say DPP I mean "Deuce Plays Premium" which I have the rights to host here. All of the free stuff from "DP" is hosted on DC. Glad you're not confused!! :)

bart
  • chilidog Posts: 2,427Subscriber
    It sounds so dirty when u say DPP, Bart.