Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

2/5 JJ oop vs reg

TDF Posts: 1,130Subscriber
edited November -1 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
$900 deep. V opens to $35 in EP. Folded to H in SB with JcJd. V is unknown reg. Tightish PF, postflop doesn't fold easily. Straddle and always defend. Doesn't fold to 3bet PF much.
H calls, BB calls.
(105) 5c9c2c. H ck, BB ck, V bets $75. H calls, BB fold. V peeks at his cards.
(255) Td. H ck, V ck.
(255) 7s. H ck, V bets $325. H?
Comments on all streets welcomed.

Comments

• Seems like a bet that wants to be called. Overbets are usually not bluffs in this spot. I think if he's bluffing he continues his line on the turn. Wouldn't surprise me if he backed into 77 with a club. People at this level very rarely are going to check back a hand like KK on turn and then over bet the river for value.

If I had your hand I would bet the river. Make it look like you missed with the A or K of clubs and you might even get looked up by A high or any pair.

Bart
  • TDF Posts: 1,130Subscriber
    Thanks Bart, I agree with you. My only question is going AI is better then folding? I don't think he can have flush and I might play nut flush this way. What do you think?
  • NOOOOOOO. I don't think he is folding whatever he is betting here unless it was a bluff.

Bart