Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

How about accurate stack sizes in LATB videos?

reemas Posts: 100Member
edited February 2014 in Broadcasted Poker
I also contacted LATB (via twitter on this) but just about EVERY episode there is a disclaimer regarding how everything is inaccurate, often by a significant amount. DT's latest video starts off with him reminding viewers that the guys stack size is twice what is shown on screen.

I doubt that this is a CLP created issue, but seeing that you guys work with LATB so much, you could do a better job than myself to rectify this.

Comments

• JCW Posts: 591Subscriber
    I know one issue is people add on without telling them. But I agree they could and should get this right.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,891AdministratorLeadPro
    Unfortunately there is nothing that I can do about this. When I am commentating on a particular LATB show I try and tell the director when the stack sizes are wrong but in general they are always manually keyed in and unfortunately with people adding on or the count starting wrong from the beginning the stacks are going to be inaccurate a lot of the time.

Bart
  • AesahAesah Posts: 1,048Pro
    edited February 2014
    yea its not that easy to do.

LATB needs it's own special digital chips to go along with the cards :P
  • DavidTuchman Posts: 786Pro
    Huge pet peeve of mine and I've tried on numerous occasions to have this fixed...sometimes, they aren't even close.