Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

What happen to Harry?

dapperdave Posts: 26Member
edited November -1 in Broadcasted Poker
Is he committing himself solely to PLO or did something happen where you got mad and refuses to play LABT?

Comments

• DavidSingh said

Is he committing himself solely to PLO or did something happen where you got mad and refuses to play LABT?
    The latter. He had an issue with one of the member of the staff. I am not going to go into the details of it--but there was a disagreement.

BArt
  • Philly Dave Posts: 114Subscriber
    For the record I don't miss Harry. Don't get me wrong, he made the game entertaining but I watch LATB more to learn what other players are doing and improve my game. Harry's presence changes the game into something I rarely encounter and thus it becomes pure entertainment.

PS these Math confirmations for posts are getting tough... 24 ... seriously?Laugh
  • kaartman Posts: 16Subscriber
    Philly Dave said

For the record I don't miss Harry. Don't get me wrong, he made the game entertaining but I watch LATB more to learn what other players are doing and improve my game. Harry's presence changes the game into something I rarely encounter and thus it becomes pure entertainment.

PS these Math confirmations for posts are getting tough... 24 ... seriously?Laugh
    +1 Exactly how I feel about this situation.
  • TomBayes Posts: 81Subscriber
    I enjoyed watching Harry and hopefully he'll come back at least occasionally, but he did fundamentally change the dynamic of the game. For those of us that watch LATB and subscribe to CLP to learn because we play low-stakes NL ($5 blind level for those of you in California and $1-$2/$1-$3/$2-$5 blinds for those of us elsewhere) and frankly almost no one in my player pool plays like Harry. As fun as it was to watch Harry torture nits, the more "boring" episodes play more like the games in my area.