Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Limon Show No.12: Limons Grab Bag IV

2»

Comments

• AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    Defacist said:
    At first I found the beverage and cigar "stoppage time" to be a bit annoying, but I've grown to like it. Because I'm a homo.
    thats the best reason

• WackabrewWackabrew Posts: 400Subscriber
    AbeLimon said:
    NEVERLEARN2 said:
    instead of calling running hot at the start a don ding, we should call that Pulling a Limon.

As a scotch drinker myself can we get reviews on different scotches along with the cigars?
    i just cant get into scotch. ive tried, but i dont find peet moss an appealing flavor characteristic.

How about Rye?

Also - Abe, I was the guy in the Phillies jacket stalking your PLO game at the Bike last week. Didn't want to intro myself because I'm socially awkward, so there's that. Did not get the chance to double up and try your game unfortunately when I ran KKJTds into AAxx for stacks pre-flop and couldn't catch up. Maybe next time I'm in LA for work I'll bring a few more bullets so I can play in your game.

Also #2 - "Ding Dong" made me spit my coffee all over my windshield
  • AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    Wackabrew said:

How about Rye?

Also - Abe, I was the guy in the Phillies jacket stalking your PLO game at the Bike last week. Didn't want to intro myself because I'm socially awkward, so there's that. Did not get the chance to double up and try your game unfortunately when I ran KKJTds into AAxx for stacks pre-flop and couldn't catch up. Maybe next time I'm in LA for work I'll bring a few more bullets so I can play in your game.

Also #2 - "Ding Dong" made me spit my coffee all over my windshield
    ya i like rye, especially in a mixed drink the spice is nice. but wheated bourbons are really my favorites. ive done a couple of blind tastings and always go for the wheated. Stop by and say hi next time. if im not at the table im usually at the bar.