Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Who is going to be in Vegas around the WSOP?

OminousCowOminousCow Posts: 702Subscriber
edited November -1 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
I'm planning on spending at least a couple of weeks in Vegas this summer during the WSOP. Anyone else have similar plans? A SeatOpenPoker meet-up or meet-ups would be fun, as would sweating each other in events.

Comments

• UntreatableFPS Posts: 1,004Subscriber
    I'll be trying to run hot in a lot of the $1K and $1.5k donkaments this summer

Probably not going to play very much cash. I found the cash games last summer very tough for live standards.
  • I'll be in Vegas June 14th to June 17th and plan on playing cash on MGM or PH.
  • I'll likely be there the whole summer supporting Dave with wsop.com broadcasts. I intend to organize I SeatOpenPoker.net meetup. This time I'll have T-shirts and hats!!

Bart
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,090Subscriber
    I will be there for sure some weekends. maybe the 1500 plo8 and the ladies event. The cash games on saturdays will be best as the players in the 1k bust out. the weekdays will be much worse. I found the o8 games 10-20 and 20/40 are rather good. lots of players just have no clue.

Wendy
  • JerseyJay Posts: 181Subscriber
    Ill be there for a long weekend. Id love to do a meetup. Ill be playing 2-5 or 5-10 At rio and maybe a main event satty. Also drinking.