Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

What tilts you?

napncrash Posts: 177Subscriber
edited June 2014 in Low Content Forum
What tilts you at the table?

Comments

• 3aces Posts: 155Subscriber
    When I see someone check raise with a monster hand and win the minimum. Even if it is against me and I fold. It tilts me that they could of got three streets of value off me lol
  • napncrash Posts: 177Subscriber
    Haha, I get secret tilted by really bad play, too. Thankful, but secretly tilted. Isn't that weird?

If you were playing baseball and their first baseman couldn't catch the ball, would that be tilting? Probably not. Weird.
    Serial limpers tilt me.
  • DoubleAAron Posts: 112Subscriber
    edited June 2014
    Slow play, hollywooding, people who only wear sunglasses when in the middle of a hand, people who wear sunglasses when not in a hand and the one crazy stupid dealer at bellagio who insists on breaking down the big blind for the drop in a 2/5 game before the flop.
    by 1nitreg
    haha. I'm currently running bad at a great table. That's tilting.

Should have called this "annoyed tilt" instead of just tilt.
    Ugh... how about the slow, dramatic count out of a raise? LET'S GO, PEOPLE
    by 13aces
  • DoubleAAron Posts: 112Subscriber
    When someone over limps from MP, then a LP position player raises, the button re-raises and the UTG player shoves all-in and the MP limper sits there and takes about 3 minutes to fold when there is absolutely zero chance they ever call. WE KNOW YOU HAVE POCKET 8'S NOW FOLD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
  • Arenzano Posts: 1,399Subscriber
    dudes who play in ladies events
    stinky guys
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,086Subscriber
    napncrash said:
    stinky guys
    :plus: 1
  • nitreg Posts: 10Member
    when some fish stacks off to a nit preflop and on river the nit says "just one pair" and shows aces
  • BradleyT Posts: 621SubscriberProfessional
    When [older] guys who don't bluff are shoveling money into a pot and clueless recreational players are paying them off with hands that can never be good like 1 pair.
    When the fish gets u three times repping nothing and then picks up. :cry:
    When players win a big hand and feel the need to explain to the table their strategy in the hand.

watching the wsop livestream watching a player riffle his chips front to back rather than side to side..that just bugs the shit out of me.. Also there are two players at hustler that count chips out two chips at a time with one hand to call a bet.. when the bet is like 75 it fucking takes them forever doing this.. ugg..
  • LVH Posts: 171Member
    Certain kinds of yapping, banal conversation. It doesn't really anger me, so much as keeping up my end makes it hard to think about poker, but I don't want to be rude so I force it and am not focused. This isn't true of a conversation that is interesting, because that is effortless. Just relentless small talk where you have to generate all the right lame responses. "Yes, I would have sex with that beautiful woman too. Oh sure, pro athletes make a lot of money. Obama? Yeah, yeah, sure buddy."

Now that I think about it, I need to just get better at table changing here. The one thing that legit tilts me is having too many wannabes who take forever with every decision. I'll change off that table in a heartbeat. But for some reason I don't usually think to do so in the above case.
  • chilidog Posts: 2,427Subscriber
    I have a rule for table changes: if there are 3 chops in a row , I immediately ask for a table change.
    by 1LVH
  • neverlearn2 Posts: 2,845Subscriber
    Nothing tilts me harder then live O8 and the players that play it.

So many snide and smart ass remarks from absolutely horrible ass players who either play super duper tight or everything.

Nothing tilts me more. Nothing. But for some reason that sht drives me more to learn that game.
  • Tyrith Posts: 353Subscriber
    People that play really slow/aren't paying attention will make me go bonkers. I try to be as attentive I can to game-flow; it both means I see more hands and it's just courteous to the people around me. When other players don't give a flip about the other people at the table, that just hacks me off.
    People that play really slow are the worst. How are you so unaware that you're killing the rest of us?