Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

5/10 games in Vegas during WSOP

Stonewalled Posts: 480Subscriber
edited June 2014 in Low Content Forum
I'm en route to Vegas to play cash games for the next 9 days, and I haven't been keeping up with things. I was hoping I might get some advice regarding where the best 5/10 games in Vegas seem to be right now. I'm staying at the Rio, and in the past I thought the 5/10 games there were great. Thanks!

Comments

• ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,085Subscriber
    I dont play 5/10 but from what I have heard from others they are alot tougher than the 2/5 alot of the better players will play 5/10 and tons of donks play the 2/5.. I am not sure of how the rio has been playing lately but I didnt like it when I was here during the MM.. I have been playing at venetian for NL and the 2/5 games there have been great each and every time I have gone.. Say what you will about addelson.. but the games have been good..

ww
  • BartBart Posts: 5,821AdministratorLeadPro
    Glad to see you have sold your soul to the devil Wendy in the name of a good 2-5 game :wink:
  • If PLO games are good my soul is sold
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,085Subscriber
    Bart said:
    Glad to see you have sold your soul to the devil Wendy in the name of a good 2-5 game :wink:
    What you havent figured it out already? I have no soul.. lol..