Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Bottom set on super wet board.

Beebs Posts: 44Subscriber
edited July 2014 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
Interesting spot with bottom set here. V1 is typical OMC with around $250. V2 is new to game about 30 and super drunk. Doesn't seem to have a clue about the game but this is only his 3rd hand so no real reads on how spazzy he is. Has around $300. I cover both.

1/3. V1 raises to $10, V2 calls from HJ, I call from cutoff with 8s,8c and BB calls. Flop is 10d,9d,8h. V1 bets 15 and super drunk V2 makes it $30. What's my best line here?

Comments

• MrFizzbinMrFizzbin Posts: 356Subscriber
    Drunk guy could be anywhere, QJ, a-10, 9-10,6-7, etc... OMC is overs, or AJ or 2 high diamonds. You are ahead of OMC.

I'd go 60-90 force OMC to declare. he may shove, and then if drunky drunk shoves you are probably getting odds to call a three way and stack them both. If omc folds and drunky drunk shoves then you have a decision to make...
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,090Subscriber
    raise to an amount where OMC cant call he has to shove but not too big where you are committed.. OMC can have everything from JJ + AKdd..other guy I dont expect to have a big hand because he only min raised. I bet hes more likely to have a draw.. like JT..pair and straight draw and maybe flush draw..

raise to 90-100 like fizzbin said not 60 too small both might call. and if OMC ships then ship over the top..

ww