Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Reno trip this weekend

reedmylipsreedmylips Posts: 1,146Subscriber
edited November -1 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
I will be in Reno playing some cash games at the Peppermill in Reno from Thursday night through Sunday night. Trip report to follow. I hope to maybe get some 1-2 PLO up on the board while I'm there, so I can donk off another 2k from my roll Laugh, but I will probably end up playing mostly 1-2 and 2-3 NL.

Is anyone on the forums in the Reno area? Is this the best place to play? Are there any PLO games in town? Thanks for the advice.

Trip report to follow.

Cool

Comments

• Arenzano Posts: 1,464Subscriber
    Peppermill might be the best place to play. El Cortez might be the softest. GL.
  • edog Posts: 43Member
    I live in the area and have recently played in most of the poker rooms in the area. I recommend playing a couple of sessions at Harvey's in Lake Tahoe. I like to play Friday nights and anytime on Saturdays. 2-3 NL, 100 bb capped. As many tourist as regulars and the room has a friendly playing atmosphere.
  • Interested to hear your trip report. I'm wondering what type of bigger games they get like 2/5 or 5/10.