Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Limon Show No.35: Two Hats Talks About a Hand

BartBart Posts: 5,974AdministratorLeadPro
edited September 2014 in The Limon Show podcast
This week Abe has a long discussion with Brandon and his mentor.

Episode posts at 2PM ET.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/two-hats-talks-about-a-hand
Tagged:

Comments

• AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    I really should give a proper analysis of that hand/concept. Two Hats could you post the hand history here please!
    by 2JCW JeJo
  • chilidog Posts: 2,427Subscriber
    Is Two Hats the alter ego of Robocop? Or vice versa? And how does Brandon Uhl fit into the equation?
  • Doubleupnow Posts: 94Subscriber
    chilidog said:
    Is Two Hats the alter ego of Robocop? Or vice versa? And how does Brandon Uhl fit into the equation?
    The holy trinity!
    chilidog said:
    follow the trail of cucumber water, but be careful, you may not like what you find...
  • kom Posts: 225Subscriber
    edited September 2014
    Some of the crabbier rec players were talking last night, when the oldest one put down his cup of coffee and revealed to us that Brandon is actually one of Limon's many illicit children, but the only one who fell into gambling, after his mother died in an unusual microwave oven accident at the Palomar, which is why Limon torments the kid with a complicated version of tough love and why we must be exposed to the blighter over and over again, as Limon publicly extirpates his paternal guilt and relives the dreams of his youth as a monomaniacal radio personality, a dream once thought lost while all the hush-hush child support was still due.
  • totsdtftotsdtf Posts: 156Subscriber
    what was the flop again?
  • khalwatkhalwat Posts: 997Subscriber
    edited September 2014
    totsdtf said:
    what was the flop again?
    I need a "rope around neck" emoticon
  • JT00 Posts: 193Subscriber
    Hold on Robo, stop. Why the fuck are you telling people your favorite drink is mango iced tea when its cucumber water?
    JT00 said:
    Hold on Robo, stop. Why the fuck are you telling people your favorite drink is mango iced tea when its cucumber water?
    Exactly !!!
    Wait a gosh dern second here. I thot it was blue powerade??!
    Robo -- your fans want to know !
    3...2...1... Until post saying this time I really have gone too far...
    by 1totsdtf
    you may have saved brandon's life in this podcast, let's be honest
  • Luv2flip Posts: 26Subscriber
    edited September 2014
    homeboy trippin he dunno i gota gun
    when it come to pop man we do shit for fun
    totsdtf said:
    you may have saved brandon's life in this podcast, let's be honest
    If he listens. Luckily everyone with half a brain in his life (not his toothless republican relatives) is telling him carrying a gun around and "firing rounds" when he feels danger is fucking retarded.
  • khalwatkhalwat Posts: 997Subscriber
    AbeLimon said:
    If he listens. Luckily everyone with half a brain in his life (not his toothless republican relatives) is telling him carrying a gun around and "firing rounds" when he feels danger is fucking retarded.
    Robocop with a gun is one of the worst ideas I've heard in a long time. And I say that as someone with a CC permit.
    khalwat said:

Robocop with a gun is one of the worst ideas I've heard in a long time. And I say that as someone with a CC permit.
    you know im all for a system in which licensed, registered, trained, insured adults "bear arms". a system where 2hats can pick up a handgun at a idaho walmart and then "fire rounds" in the big city based on advice from his backwoods huckleberry picking uncle is fucked up.
    khalwat said:

Are u a US Marshall?
    I gotta know where u keep your gun, man. I mean, is it ankle, hip, lower back? Between the cheeks?
    THE GUN DEBATE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
    totsdtf said:
    THE GUN DEBATE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
    Only if 2hats joined in, which he wont, because he very smartly refuses to put any of his ideas in writing.
    by 1totsdtf
    Abe- here is your argument:
    How can he continue to consider himself a CLP Personality if he never shows up on the forums ?