Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Limon Show No.36: Winds Of Change

Craig Posts: 745Administrator
edited September 2014 in The Limon Show podcast
This week Abe discusses the recent issues brought up on the forums and takes his relationship with his listeners to a new level. Including some conversation with Brandon and a little poker strat.

Episode posts at 2PM ET.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/winds-of-change
Tagged:

Comments

• AesahAesah Posts: 1,048Pro
    I'm not sure if I can handle being as nice as Abe when I take call-ins this Sunday
  • GoldenEagle Posts: 59SubscriberProfessional
    Def another fake ILCD. I got to give Limon coaching on distinguishing the African-American voice.
  • AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    Aesah said:
    I'm not sure if I can handle being as nice as Abe when I take call-ins this Sunday
    Just keep the champagne flowing
    by 1Fontane
    GoldenEagle said:
    Def another fake ILCD. I got to give Limon coaching on distinguishing the African-American voice.
    Damn. I thought this one was real. Maybe it was Sean from last week.
  • workinghard Posts: 1,573Subscriber
    Sounded black to me but I'm white as they come. Is there some catchphrase you can say to a black person to confirm their racial identity?
  • GoldenEagle Posts: 59SubscriberProfessional
    AbeLimon said:
    GoldenEagle said:
    Damn. I thought this one was real. Maybe it was Sean from last week.
    Def. not Sean.

He is a white guy for sure. It is probably Big Skip.

ya that guy was definitely white
  • EddieTheGoon Posts: 8Member
    edited September 2014
    @ GoldenEagle said :

Def. not Sean.

He is a white guy for sure. It is probably Big Skip.

[/quote]

Did Sean say it wasn't him? How do you know?
    AbeLimon said:
    Aesah said:
    Just keep the champagne flowing
    Hmmmm not sure if I should take this advice
  • NutsUppercut Posts: 146Subscriber
    With all his antics in the beginning of the show (which were quite funny I must admit) I think Abe took a big step forward. You see all I thought I was doing was calling out an asshole for being an asshole, but inadvertently there was a positive byproduct. Have you ever heard Abe treat Brandon with such respect? Have you ever heard a conversation between Abe and Brandon that didn't sound like the verbal equivalent of a mean 8 year old repeatedly burning a cat with a cigarette?

Proud doesn't begin to describe the way I felt listening to a new Abe, but let's not start celebrating just yet, this sort of treatment is a process. Regression is common in these situations. I urge you Abe, fight it, fight it with everything you have. Don't burn the cat with a cigarette. Be an adult. Be a man. There is nothing to be afraid of.

Your FRIEND
    NutsUppercut
    by 1DFN
  • DonkieRon Posts: 577Subscriber
    edited September 2014
    Abe Rocks Nuttsack!!!!!! He also stood up to a 280lb Version of you when I approached him at WSOp claiming to be you ready to kick his ass. This is what he looked like but he went in the Karate Kid on one leg thing when I claimed to be you. Than he said "do you feel lucky punk". I said "yes " and he said " go ahead punk make my day".
    640 x 960 - 80K
    640 x 960 - 87K
    Ok pic two as things escalated
  • NutsUppercut Posts: 146Subscriber
    At what point did you blow him? Abe isn't One Direction. He's a fuckin poker player. I'm not sure how I would describe the fan club of a "decent" poker player. Pathetic maybe, yeah pathetic sounds right.
    DonkieRon said:
    Abe Rocks Nuttsack!!!!!! He also stood up to a 280lb Version of you when I approached him at WSOp claiming to be you ready to kick his ass. This is what he looked like but he went in the Karate Kid on one leg thing when I claimed to be you. Than he said "do you feel lucky punk". I said "yes " and he said " go ahead punk make my day".
    what. i want to hear more about this story

by 1totsdtf
  • hoodstar Posts: 68Subscriber
    Very good podcast this week limon. The beginning was hilarious, and it was cool of you to talk strat/go over the spot with Brandon after the big Robo troll last week. The discussion on tilt was also money. Great stuff
    by 1DFN
  • hydrant25 Posts: 9Member
    Kudos for following my suggestion and leading the show with The Winds of Change. But there was no whistling. I explicitly specified there must be whistling. You even stated you loved whistling solos. And yet, there was no whistling! I'm now thinking of joining the hater troll wor... err "your biggest fans".

Kudos for having the decency to loop the sax part of Careless Whisper, as to not subject us to a single second of George Michael. Maybe next week, this guy can be your special guest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws

There must be more discussion of bourbon on a future show. Neat or rocks? What's your brand? I might have to call in for that show.

Sincerely Yours,
    "Luxurious Jew Fro"

NutsUppercut said:
    At what point did you blow him? Abe isn't One Direction. He's a fuckin poker player. I'm not sure how I would describe the fan club of a "decent" poker player. Pathetic maybe, yeah pathetic sounds right.
    I guess this is where I blow up and call you out and we go Jerry Springer on the forums. Nice try Nuttbuttercup but not going for the troll bait. Your the best and I'm a fan of yours that is why I impersonated you at the WSOp. Can't wait to suck you off because that is what I'm all about. Lol!!!!!

The kisses are working! The women were right...
  • AcesventuraAcesventura Posts: 15Member
    Thoroughly enjoyed this last episode. Abe's honesty is unsettling only to those who hide behind screens and are afraid to actually live. You doing something right Abe. Any shows in the future with
    Mrs. Limon?
  • DickDollars Posts: 26Member
    Great show beginning to end.

Lol Nuts really should call in 1 of these days.

I know nothing about Lake Elsinore, is it worth visiting for a weekend?