Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Limon Show No.43: A Good Number 2 With Ed Miller

Craig Posts: 691Administrator
edited November 2014 in The Limon Show podcast
Join Abe this week as he welcomes a special guest Ed Miller, they discuss advantage plays, balancing your personal life with poker and take call ins from guests.

Episode posts at 2PM ET

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/a-good-number-2-with-ed-miller
Tagged:

Comments

• GroundhogDayGroundhogDay Posts: 287Subscriber
    edited November 2014
    The link shows this at the top for me, but I can click under "recent content" to get to the limon show below it, so not a big deal...
    just fyi, the link you posted shows this...image
  • BartBart Posts: 5,836AdministratorLeadPro
    edited November 2014
    Fixed. A different Oregonian just posted the link wrong in that forum post. Damned tree huggers.

Episode was always up on the site and working correctly.

Bart
  • AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    Bart said:
    Fixed. A different Oregonian just posted the link wrong in that forum post. Damned tree huggers.

Bart
    the link in craigs post is not working. it just goes to you talking about a brief sample.
    AbeLimon said:
    Bart said:

Bart
    the link in craigs post is not working. it just goes to you talking about a brief sample.
    You have to be logged into the site otherwise it is going to give you the 3 minute sample. I surmise that you are clicking on the link from your phone or your computer and that is opening another browser where you are not logged into the site.
  • GroundhogDayGroundhogDay Posts: 287Subscriber
    That has happened to me a few times, if my browser logged me out...
    Bart said:
    AbeLimon said:
    Bart said:

Bart
    You have to be logged into the site otherwise it is going to give you the 3 minute sample. I surmise that you are clicking on the link from your phone or your computer and that is opening another browser where you are not logged into the site.
    If i wasnt logged on how did i make the post in the forum you responded to? lol. I logged out and back on then it worked.
    The forum login is actually not the same as the site login. It is possible to be logged into the forums and not the site and vice versa. Andrew has just made it look seamless but occasionally a set of actions causes one to be logged into one and not the other.

Bart
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,085Subscriber
    Bart said:
    The forum login is actually not the same as the site login. It is possible to be logged into the forums and not the site and vice versa. Andrew has just made it look seamless but occasionally a set of actions causes one to be logged into one and not the other.

Bart
    like with my pc..if all else fails try rebooting..

for clp if all else fails log out then back in and suddenly it works!

ww
  • CJN Posts: 18Subscriber
    Number 1. logging In
    Number 2. Ed Miller. ..... You were right

Good show again...Thanks

Biggest point of the show. Marry someone great. No really, it makes your life way easier.

Hi Putter & The Orb
  • TDF Posts: 1,130Subscriber
    Limon, imagine if you had 100 people in live audience and you told them that only 2 of them could make it as professional poker players. In your estimate how many people would look around wondering who is the second one?
  • CalgaryPokerGuy Posts: 342Subscriber
    TDF said:
    Limon, imagine if you had 100 people in live audience and you told them that only 2 of them could make it as professional poker players. In your estimate how many people would look around wondering who is the second one?
    It's true, virtually everybody that plays poker, regardless of how good or bad they play, believe they are good at poker. That is why I believe poker will never die and the games will always be good! The illusion that winning pots makes you good is a beautiful thing.
  • NEO Posts: 46Subscriber
    If limit hold em is making a comeback, or can potentially become the next big thing, would trying to host a pot limit hold em game be the way to go? Could you see alot of limit poker players switch over to the pot limit games over the limit games? Additionally, I'd like to think the recreational players who normally play no limit would most likely go to a pot limit hold em game over a limit game. And the NLH pros would probably not even consider the pot limit games which would have to make the PLH game amazing. Thoughts?
  • workinghard Posts: 1,566Subscriber
    I've heard that a structure that would be great is pot limit preflop and no limit podt flop. It would be fun to play in that game. Recs would enjoy it
  • Lownstarr Posts: 268Subscriber
    Hey Limon,

Just watched the last Live at the Bike you hosted...funny stuff. I enjoy Owais ballbusting.

Were you serious about the relaxed mouth/neck thing being a strong hand physical tell, or was it a level? I couldn't tell.
  • MikeG Posts: 989Subscriber
    I've heard that a structure that would be great is pot limit preflop and no limit post flop. It would be fun to play in that game. Recs would enjoy it
    Abe advocates for something similar: lhe pre and nlhe post. Pot limit will never be popular with recs unless you have dealers who are on it ... yeah never.
  • Arenzano Posts: 1,392Subscriber
    Lownstarr said:
    Hey Limon,

Just watched the last Live at the Bike you hosted...funny stuff. I enjoy Owais ballbusting.

Were you serious about the relaxed mouth/neck thing being a strong hand physical tell, or was it a level? I couldn't tell.
    I'm guessing when he said "no, seriously..." And then demonstrated or tried to demonstrate he was being serious.
  • Lownstarr Posts: 268Subscriber
    edited November 2014
    Arenzano said:
    I'm guessing when he said "no, seriously..." And then demonstrated or tried to demonstrate he was being serious.
    By that logic, he's also seriously applying to be a sexy peek-a-boo model for Nichoel's training site ads.
  • Arenzano Posts: 1,392Subscriber
    Lownstarr said:
    Arenzano said:
    By that logic, he's also seriously applying to be a sexy peek-a-boo model for Nichoel's training site ads.
    You're right, his whole persona is a level we buy into! Damn it Jim!
    TDF said:
    lol. if they were CLP subscribers, all of em! but why not, thats what you're here for.