Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Limon Show No.46: Will the Real Dan Coleman Please Stand Up

BartBart Posts: 5,835AdministratorLeadPro
edited December 2014 in The Limon Show podcast
Join Abe this week as he discusses Bart's Thanksgiving amnesia, attempts to have Dan Coleman on the show and checks in on the PokerStars situation and a "suspect" Victoria Coren with Robocop call in as guests.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/will-the-real-dan-coleman-please-stand-up

Episode posts at 2PM ET.

Tagged:

Comments

• BartBart Posts: 5,835AdministratorLeadPro
    edited December 2014
    Couple of things about this episode:

1. We at CLP are aware of the technical issues that plagued this show. We are actively trying to correct these issues. Andrew and I have surmised that these problems most likely are because of Abe's internet in his house. Limon has an older dwelling where the walls are reinforced by metallic chicken/barbed wire. As funny as this sounds we think that the metal may be interfering with the signal between his wireless router and his Mac. We are going to try one other thing next week and if that does not fix the problem Abe will record the show next to the router without any of his house walls in between.

2. Thank you to subscriber FreeLunch in helping us out and confirming that the clicking from this week is coming from prerecording. For more information you can read the thread about Audio Mastering with regards to Call-In shows here: http://www.crushlivepoker.com/forums/discussion/comment/36479#Comment_36479

FreeLunch has been a great help to us and at least in terms of the CLCI show I think I can make the caller levels perfectly in synch with mine. The biggest issue when recording two sides of an audio broadcast like this is if one wants to do it properly the podcast should be recorded in stereo into two channels. When we do live shows however, this would cause the live feed to come out of each speaker for myself and the caller, which is not ideal.

3. My text to Limon after thanksgiving had nothing to do with our betting league but rather the "advantage play" wager I put in with him at minus 10 cents on the Patriots (some fucking advantage play, heh)

4. The story he told about me asking him for my balance was 100% true minus the "I was at your house why didn't you pay me", LOL!! Recently we always mention +- balance in every "advantage play" txt I make with him. I remember him telling me that he had my $$ that night but didn't remember him paying me. I felt like a dolt when I checked my pockets the next day :)

5. Abe's thanksgiving was the absolute best I've ever had in terms of food (sorry, Mom). Turkey superbly done, TART cranberry sauce and some sort of ungodly hybrid stuffing where some was crispy--sort of half pan fried--half baked within the turkey.

6. Combined with the alcohol we consumed and the high nicotine cigars we smoked Friday lead me to a hangover that hasn't been matched since I was 22. I was going to play 5-10 at Commerce that day but instead I didnt crawl out of bed until 7:15PM.

7. I told my mom that this was probably the best food thanksgiving I've ever had. She was a bit insulted. I set up an account for her @BartsMom. I told her I would set up a "Well" for her in the Low Content section of CLP. She lives around Boston so she's on east coast time and that thread will become active most likely in the next day or two.

Bart
  • AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    pre-recording? can we turn that off?
  • neverlearn2 Posts: 2,828Subscriber
    Abe is your thanksgiving dinner open to all CLP subscribers or just the ones you like?
  • FreeLunch Posts: 1,308Pro
    pre - recording Limon - in the case of the audio file I had means the clicks and distortions were from before the audio file was saved and not part of the AD conversion process. One fix is to cackle a little quieter. But I dont think we want you to turn that off.
  • AdministratorAdministrator Posts: 747Administrator
    his name is Dan Colman

No e
    Me and robo will be playing the F-Marry-Kill game for 4 hours tonight starting at 6:30 to cover his whole drive from vegas to LA. It's to set a new Guinness record
    Spoiler:
    i think I'll drink 13
    1st up: Bart, Tuchman and owais. Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,085Subscriber
    4 hr drive? Lol good luck with the rain
  • PocketAceTrader782 Posts: 439Subscriber
    AbeLimon said:
    Me and robo will be playing the F-Marry-Kill game for 4 hours tonight starting at 6:30 to cover his whole drive from vegas to LA. It's to set a new Guinness record
    Spoiler:
    i think I'll drink 13
    Is this going to be recorded and put on the site?
    PocketAceTrader782 said:
    AbeLimon said:
    Spoiler:
    i think I'll drink 13
    Is this going to be recorded and put on the site?
    Only if it meets my high standards. Will prob play when I'm in the Dominican.
  • PokerMentorXLIX Posts: 162Subscriber
    Prediction Post: By the end of summer of 2016 Robo will lucksack some donkament score. The roll will be built up again to epic robo proportions and he will find some super hot gold digger. He will then not believe me or Abe that she is a gold digger and the roll will crash as she blows all the money.
  • AesahAesah Posts: 1,048Pro
    edited December 2014
    the first 40 minutes of this show was the nut low

but the last 20 minutes made up for it
  • Blixx Posts: 2Member
    Aesah said:
    I'll have to go back and listen to the last part then. This was the first Limon show I just completely gave up on after 20-30minutes.

edited December 2014
    Blixx said:
    Aesah said:
    I'll have to go back and listen to the last part then. This was the first Limon show I just completely gave up on after 20-30minutes.

This penthouse pet sums it up best :

http://www.vevo.com/watch/vanessa-williams/Save-The-Best-For-Last/USIV30200285

Maybe abe should just nix the set up fake interviews. Think that schtick has lost its value.

• iLikeCaliDonksiLikeCaliDonks Posts: 932Troll
    Damn I got home at 830 thought your show was over. Should have called you anyway lol.
    Problem with 2HATS with a hooker is the dude would be scared. She would have to rape him and Brandon would still probably run.
    iLikeCaliDonks said:
    Damn I got home at 830 thought your show was over. Should have called you anyway lol.
    6pm monday ill have Marco Valerio on to discuss poker legislation. Right up your alley!!!!
    Yeah cuz if poker was legal id be an online player and ballin!!!!
    iLikeCaliDonks said:
    Problem with 2HATS with a hooker is the dude would be scared. She would have to rape him and Brandon would still probably run.
    Ok maybe I am a little naive..but HOW EXACTLY does a man get raped??? I mean really??? can he not control his own erections . and lets not forget the actual process of the physical connection would require some sort of cooperation, no??

"just a girl"

ww
    I got raped before. For a guy its when both of your heads are not on the same level. Your real mind says no, the other head saysyeah.

Ive also escaped before, had blue balls but I. got out of there.
    by 1totsdtf