Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

flopped flush prd board

wildncrazyguywildncrazyguy Posts: 422Subscriber
edited December 2014 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
12 game.cutoff raises to 10.I call with five of diamonds 7 of diamonds. To others call. Flop comes 10 of diamonds 4 of diamonds 2 of diamondsthe pre flop razorbats 40 I make it 100. The villain tanks and calls the 100 the pre flop raiser bolt fold. The turnis the for of Clubs he has one hundred and sixty behindI put him in. I don't like that for but I want to charge him if he has a diamond.do I bet this turn or do I check fold since I believe he's not betting the turn unless he has me B beatI could check fold but I don't want to give him a free card either and I think he will call me with a high diamondwhat do you think do I bet the turn

Comments

• luckyspewy Posts: 299Member
    puthimallin but alsoand he might have to 10S so bee careful when todo it ina 12game
  • pokertime Posts: 2,194Subscriber
    Are you typing on an old flip phone? Shove.
  • BradleyT Posts: 621SubscriberProfessional
    It's not really that great of a spot to ship. He can have all flopped sets in his range, there's only 1 combo of worse diamonds (3 6 )

I guess maybe if he's a very bad player he could have called off nearly half his stack on the flop with A X× .... but in my experience this is a set call very very often, followed by a better flush, then weighted way down is terribly played A X×
  • neverlearn2 Posts: 2,862Subscriber
    luckyspewy said:
    puthimallin but alsoand he might have to 10S so bee careful when todo it ina 12game
    hahahahahahahahahah
    pokertime said:
    Pfffttt I think I could type faster on a flip phone with predictive text. Wasn't that hard once you learned the button combos for words.
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,090Subscriber
    pokertime said:
    looks like my old "ambien" posts... :wink:
  • pokertime Posts: 2,194Subscriber
    Thehammah said:
    pokertime said:
    looks like my old "ambien" posts... :wink:
    The modern world we live in. When I was a kid it was just the once a year drunk uncle phone calls. Now my drunk great grandama is tweeting me at 2 am.