Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker on Twitch for Limon Show

BartBart Posts: 5,955AdministratorLeadPro
edited January 2015 in The Limon Show podcast
So Crush Live Poker has its own Twitch page. Check out http://www.twitch.tv/crushlivepoker and follow..

We will be live broadcasting both on the radio and on Twitch this evening for the Limon Show at 6PM PT. We did a test on Saturday and I successfully live streamed the call-in show. Please be patient if we have a problem we will do a hard reset without Twitch.

Bart

Comments

• AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    Bart, If you fuck up my 1 year anniversary show i will kill you.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,955AdministratorLeadPro
    That's why we record locally on your computer, now as well. Even if you have internet or live streaming issues the podcast will always be pristine.
  • AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    edited January 2015
    i work for the live audience. they have balls. you say you like the patriots? the live audience is TRUE patriots! image
  • iLikeCaliDonksiLikeCaliDonks Posts: 932Troll
    Twitch definitely the next move, its genius for you to do this. By this time next year show will be bigger than ever. When you get a sponsor abe then you can hire me im down.
  • DonkieRon Posts: 577Subscriber
    iLikeCaliDonks said:
    Twitch definitely the next move, its genius for you to do this. By this time next year show will be bigger than ever. When you get a sponsor abe then you can hire me im down.

Hail to the King of all Blacks!!!!!
  • chilidog Posts: 2,427Subscriber
    ILCD plays rugby ?
  • iLikeCaliDonksiLikeCaliDonks Posts: 932Troll
    Lol at king of all blacks, how bout "King Of All Donks "?

No I dont play rugby, crazy I was thinking about rugby after the show for some odd reason. I think its because of a old 2+2"er I know from Australia.
  • totsdtftotsdtf Posts: 156Subscriber
    Bart said:
    That's why we record locally on your computer, now as well. Even if you have internet or live streaming issues the podcast will always be pristine.
    the ultimate fail safe backup solution is Limon's fucking computer?! unless Limon keeps his computer in a faraday cage 20 miles from his house, i have ZERO faith in the integrity of those files. electricity and water don't mix. (limon is the water)