Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

I'm back!

ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,090Subscriber
edited November -1 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
had my week off of poker while I was on vacation in florida and nyc. now in philly for a meeting on tues so naturally I play at parx tonight. played 2-5 nl for about 5 hours and left up anout 750 from a 500 buy in. pretty sweet. no big all ns just grinding a hundred here there and they add up. so havei g a goof win I decide to play 6/12 oe game omaha 8 and stud 8. great games. did pretty good i. the beginning then made a few mistakes but battled back and ended up 134 in that game two after three hours. i just love o8. the players dont get scooping as the main goal og the game amd i scopped a few. juicy juicy game. if you are in the Area the oe game goes every day. would like to play it again wed

players not u drstandi g back door equity well and how these scooped pots can really titl people. one girl thought i was for sure a luck box. gotta love the tilters they play so much worsr. i like o8 the best and practicing ,y ,y upcoming pol8 tournies

i think this sat is plo8. at the bike. cant wait ti play that. see u guys there!

ww

Comments