Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

share my pair

workinghard Posts: 1,569Subscriber
edited January 2015 in Your Feedback
Is there a way to use Share My Pair for post hand histories?

Comments

• BartBart Posts: 5,955AdministratorLeadPro
    We've investigated using Share my Pair but we don't want to take the discussion of hands off of the site. One of the to do things for 2015, probably after the WSOP, is to develop a live hand recorder app that will make it easy to record hands from the table. A lot of these hand replayers have the same problem. They nicely display the hands but they use the same method of inputting the hands which is very cumbersome and impractical at the table.

Bart
  • arizonabayDusting Posts: 2Subscriber
    Bart said:
    One of the to do things for 2015, probably after the WSOP, is to develop a live hand recorder app that will make it easy to record hands from the table.
    Bart
    Did this happen? I am new to the site, and would absolutely love something like this. As it is now I am just taking my phone and making a note of actions (creating a HH from the ground up, so to speak) and this is not ideal and depending on if I enter another pot or how fast the table plays it can take several hands to record the one hand I want. Not ideal.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,955AdministratorLeadPro
    arizonabayDusting said:
    Bart said:
    One of the to do things for 2015, probably after the WSOP, is to develop a live hand recorder app that will make it easy to record hands from the table.
    Bart
    Did this happen? I am new to the site, and would absolutely love something like this. As it is now I am just taking my phone and making a note of actions (creating a HH from the ground up, so to speak) and this is not ideal and depending on if I enter another pot or how fast the table plays it can take several hands to record the one hand I want. Not ideal.
    Hey Dusting,

Welcome to the site. No we decided to spend our time and resources elsewhere but a friend of ours and wife of one of our coaches does have a live note taking app that can make it easier to record hands. Its here:
    https://itunes.apple.com/gm/app/live-poker-player-notes/id1079214949?mt=8
  • arizonabayDusting Posts: 2Subscriber
    thanks will check it out
  • PLBlank51 Posts: 2Subscriber
    Is this app available for Android?
  • PLBlank51 Posts: 2Subscriber
    Anyone have usernames for those posting Live 1 - 2 hands on ShareMyPair?