Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Limon Show No.56: Limon takes on the Dominican Republic

Craig Posts: 691Administrator
Limon, Bart, Limon's wife and the Administrator broadcast from their resort in the DR. They play the "how many matches does it take for Bart to light his cigar game" as well as describe new "7 star moments". Rounding off the show is some vodka and Fanta a talk about the drug "Lean", a discussion of Bart's expert play at 1-2 at the Hard Rock w ILCD and a call from the Poker Mentor w a little Robocop sprinkled in.

Episode posts at 11am PT.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/limon-takes-on-the-dominican-republic
Tagged:

Comments

• iLikeCaliDonksiLikeCaliDonks Posts: 932Troll
    First
  • AdministratorAdministrator Posts: 747Administrator
    The broadcasting studio (me casa):
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    by 1totsdtf
  • totsdtftotsdtf Posts: 156Subscriber
    edited February 2015
    nice work broadcasting from the DR!
  • DonkieRon Posts: 577Subscriber
    edited February 2015
    Limon you really are the poor mans Howard Stern. Polarizing Figure, Big Hair, Face 4 Radio, Unique, Funny, a bunch of Wack Packer followers and from what I can tell from the pics a Hot Ass wife. Talk about playing above the rim. You are running good in life!!!!!!
  • Cross807 Posts: 8Subscriber
    This turned into a fun episode.

"7 Star Moments" great line.
  • totsdtftotsdtf Posts: 156Subscriber
    edited February 2015
    DonkieRon said:
    Talk about playing above the rim. You are running good in life!!!!!!
    Limon truly does tend to play on and around the rim.
  • AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    Cross807 said:
    This turned into a fun episode.

"7 Star Moments" great line.
    They never stop. It's unreal. If I'm the Stern of CLP bart is definitely the sklansky
    by 1totsdtf
    I actually found it cool bart wasnt technical problems man and was co host.
    totsdtf said:
    DonkieRon said:
    Talk about playing above the rim. You are running good in life!!!!!!
    Limon truly does tend to play on and around the rim.
    79 from the ridiculous black tees at teeth of the dog which aren't even on the scorecard in competitive gsming round. Pretty pretty pretty good.
    What about Bart's best scores with the training wheels handicap u guys have in place. You give Bart a super senior handicap advantage. 1 stroke and teed up anywhere. Do you call him Corky on the golf course. Heck the kid can't even light a cigar. Lol
  • neverlearn2 Posts: 2,828Subscriber
    Good podcast.

Me and Abe have something in common, we both ugly with hot wives.
    DonkieRon said:
    What about Bart's best scores with the training wheels handicap u guys have in place. You give Bart a super senior handicap advantage. 1 stroke and teed up anywhere. Do you call him Corky on the golf course. Heck the kid can't even light a cigar. Lol
    He was firing about 115 with his handicap. But remember these courses are ridiculously hard. Lots of wind and forced carries on the ocean. Caddies said pro tour doesn't play from the blacks. Competitive Course record is Freddy couples from the gold tees.
  • AdministratorAdministrator Posts: 747Administrator
    Abe let me shoot from the beginners/seniors tees and gave me two strokes per hole. I still lost & got hustled.
    Administrator said:
    Abe let me shoot from the beginners/seniors tees and gave me two strokes per hole. I still lost & got hustled.
    New recipe for free golf vacations. Just bring two Golf Fish/Dolts and hustle their ass.
    Limon a hustler. I guess I need to join the ugly guy hot wife club. Gotta get limon money first though.
    Twitch made the show 20 Times better. I wonder what a repurposed limon cigar smokes like. Y'all look like yall was smoking repurposed cigars lmao.
  • neverlearn2 Posts: 2,828Subscriber
    Did one of the workers offer you guys weed in the beginning?

NEVERLEARN2 said:
    Did one of the workers offer you guys weed in the beginning?

I believe so.
    My type of place.
    by 1totsdtf
  • pokertime Posts: 2,180Subscriber
    Finally got a chance to listen. Definitely a funny episode. You must really feel guilty to justify yourself to me. My only issue before was the use of the term third world country. It's rascist and elitist whether you realize it or not. Bart pretty much lost his charity cred when he asked for the cigar back!

I appricate that you all donated but you have to be honest about the fact that you aren't exactly spending the week building a school or cooking meals for the poor.

But I get it that you play poker for a living and these issues aren't exactly top of your list. It's fine and any donation is great.

So many funny statement this episode

The stuff they drink in the ghetto. Grape drink and morphine.
    Who gets to decide what a charity is? The person donating money goof ball!
    I can't talk about it until I make 100k.
    Bart listing all his suck outs and calling them amazing plays while limon disagrees and calls him marbled beef.