Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

? for Bart. o8

ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,090Subscriber
edited November -1 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
got in a great 6/12 game tonight and several times was able to cap the betting preflop. once w ak23 double suited and the other time w aa36 w one nut suit. i scooped both. then won the low i. a monster 700 pot. now Limon has said a few times that this game w its 5 drop cant be beat. can a game be so loose as if its playing bigger and therefore can be beat in the long run?

I really like o8 and so many of the players have no clue and play way way too many hands pre and get stuck and paying off non nut hands on the river.

ww

Comments

• Did Limon say that $6-12 can't be beat? I don't specifically remember that. I've actually played that game on occasion waiting for others and I think that it may be able to be beaten for say $10-$15 per hour.

Bart
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,090Subscriber
    Bart said

Did Limon say that $6-12 can't be beat? I don't specifically remember that. I've actually played that game on occasion waiting for others and I think that it may be able to be beaten for say $10-$15 per hour.

Bart
    Yeah Limon one day saw me waiting for the game and immediately jumped on the fact that with the 5 dollar drop that it couldnt be beat. I feel like you that I should be able to beat the game for around 1big bet an hr.. I might even be able to beat it for more in certain line ups like last night.

In the two big scoops I had, there were 6 or 7 players calling a cap preflop (4 bets each person)! 12 and 14 big bets and we havent even seen the flop. Just for the forum members most players buy in for 200 so these two pots were almost a full buyin on the FLOP!.

How can that not be a decent profit? I think Limon must have been assuming a normal tighter game as apposed to the total donkfest that sometimes happen in O8.

ww