$5/5 plo, Friday night, players are pretty deep from playing all day. I have about $4K.
Vill 1 $6K - very aggressive, early 30's asian, gambooooler type, likes to capitalize on weakness, thinking player but has many leaks, plays way too loose
Vill 2 $5K - mid 40's asian, has chipped up, one of the tighter players at the table, doesn't raise pre-flop very often, made some light river calls (correctly) - this player not super relevant in this hand
Vill 1 straddles $10 UTG, begs Vill 2 to double-straddle since he loves action, Vill 2 actually obliges, dbl straddle $20 (there were very few double straddles throughout the whole session)
- 1 player calls $20 in MP, folds to me
- I raise out of the BB to $80 with A♣ A♥ K♦ T♣
- Vill 1 (UTG) calls fast
- Vill 2 (UTG+1) pots it to $345
- MP caller folds
- Hero calls - for a few reasons: 1) I want to keep Vill 1 in as he is likeliest to make a huge mistake post flop, 2) I worry that Vill 2 also has AA (which is bad for me), 3) potting it creates an awkward stack-size (assuming 1 caller), 4) I'm oop, 5) my hand is pretty face up, 6) I can only get in about 25% of my stack
PLO EXPERTS: Thoughts on this call pre-flop vs raise?
- Vill 1 thinks for maybe 20-30 seconds (slow for him) and eventually calls.
3 players, Flop K♠ J♠ 2♣ (POT $1060)
Hero first to act. ??