Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

CLP Podcast No.134: A Handle on A Player

BartBart Posts: 5,886AdministratorLeadPro
This week Bart discusses how he exploits a regular that continued to lose pots to him.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/a-handle-on-a-player

Episode posts at 2PM PT.
Tagged:

Comments

• coolfish7 Posts: 29SubscriberProfessional
    Quick question: the first hand that you go over, where you bet/fold the river on AK3AT - what hand do you have? It sounded like you said you had AT but that wouldn't make sense.
  • irwinbetirwinbet Posts: 383Subscriber
    I have a couple regs in my game who I have very good reads on due to bet sizing tells. This allows me to play a much wider range when in late position vs them. Their bet size is directly related to their hand strength - big bet=big hand & vice versa. This allows me to take pots away from by raising their weak bets.
    My question is how often should I continue to do this? I have a pretty tight image vs other players & if the session goes on long enough they start to get frustrated and might realize what I'm doing. I don't want them to make adjustments or leave so I'm trying to gauge for how long I should continue to abuse their patterns?