Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Is this a fold? BigO

Bigstout17 Posts: 7Subscriber
$5/$5 in the bb I have Ac2s3cTdQd. 2 limpers Button raises to $20. SB calls I call both limpers call. Flop is 3d4sTs. Checks to button who bets $50, I call and all fold. Turn is Qs. I check he bets $180

Comments

• ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,086Subscriber
    What are stacks?
  • Bigstout17 Posts: 7Subscriber
    I have $650 he covers
  • eyehaityou Posts: 292Member
    I'd fold, probably not gonna pay you off if you fill up anyway. If it was say an 8s, I c/c to float with the low and make a move if board pairs on the river. Make Villan call off with his flush on a paired board.
    I agree I am folding after he barrels when the flush comes in. You dont have backup low draw and hitting a full house is unlikely given you have two pair.. You have to make what seems like some pretty sick laydowns in bigO but thats what it takes to win at that game.

ww
  • Bigstout17 Posts: 7Subscriber
    I ended up folding but it felt like it was a bad lay down but I guess it was proper.
    Bigstout17 said:
    I ended up folding but it felt like it was a bad lay down but I guess it was proper.
    thats bigO..

you cannot use NL fold criteria in this game.. only because you can actually have the nut low already.. but this game is about quartering others.. so when you can only draw to half the pot you just have to fold..

you will make a ton of money getting others to draw to 1/2 or 1/4 of the pot..
  • eyehaityou Posts: 292Member
    edited May 2015
    Villan is 70/30 if he's got nf and any 3 random cards. Easy fold imo. You'd need a set and a25 to be even or ahead a little. Bigo secret #1 don't put money in just hoping to get it back.