Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Episode 5 "Notes and Delayed 3 Betting"

Feeback here. How does the sound compare to previous weeks?

Bart

Comments

• SkinnybrownSkinnybrown Posts: 286Member
    Sir Barticous,

Audio quality was great.

Question in relation to the podcast:

You mentioned you're more apt to C-bet when the flop has one big card as opposed to the podcast scenario where you delayed C-bet (Flop was AKQ).

How often are you one and done when you straight C-Bet? If you pick up equity are you more likely to take a free card or Barrel?

Example: Say we 3 bet 67cc IP get one caller, the flop is J32 with one club, we C-bet and get called.

The turn is the 8c. Is there more merit to Barreling to fold out 44/55/66/77/99/1010/A4/A5/AK/AQ or taking the free card?

If we take the free card, miss and villain checks, are you apt to fire river as a bluff as villain's range is pretty capped to a hand worse than a J?

Thanks!

Mike
  • Mike,

Obviously this situation depends on a lot of things. More often then not though, I am not firing second barrels in 3 bet pots unless we are super deep and I am willing to fire a third barrel AND i think my opponent is capable of folding. Those are a lot of assumptions.

And it is very rare that I would ever check back the turn and fire the river as a bluff unless an over card to the J hit.

Bart
  • MatthewCahow Posts: 5Member
    Hey Bart,
    Yeah the audio was pretty good. A lot more consistent than last week.
  • Audio was great. No echoing. Solid episode, as well.