Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

turn decision.

600Effective
Flods to hero in lowjack and open (77)black folds to BB(Tom) calls super loose passive
Flop(40) 8h 6d 4 d
Checks to hero bet of 30 . Villian calls
Turn(100) 9s checks to hero ? Thoughts?

Comments

• dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,009Subscriber
    I'm probably betting again. There are lots of draws to still get value from.
  • StarwarsJediMasterStarwarsJediMaster Posts: 741Subscriber
    dpbuck said:
    I'm probably betting again. There are lots of draws to still get value from.
    Ya i ended up betting 70 and villian. C Alled and river was J and went check. Check and showed 85o and won . Just wanted a second opinion and thought it wa the right decision as well.
  • dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,009Subscriber
    If he's calling a preflop raise with 85o, then you'd likely see him play the same way with 76o. You ran into the top of his range. NH.
  • tensor0910 Posts: 123Subscriber
    Hard fir him to have straight draw here so I'm putting hum in 8x or overs I think we can fire a 2ND barrel and rep alot that beats him. River is v dependent if you thunk he would fold to a triple barrel then bomb it otherwise I'd just shut fiwn snd take a mental note.
  • irwinbetirwinbet Posts: 383Subscriber
    I'd bet the turn and given his style of play would make it a good sized bet too, probably at least 70. There are a lot of draws you can get value from plus you pick up some equity against hands that are beating you. If you're beat he'll probably raise & you can fold.