Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

PLO8 High Stakes Shotgun

BartBart Posts: 5,723AdministratorLeadPro
This week Bart takes a look at 10-15 higher stakes PLO8 6 max hands, mostly played at $3-$6 on Bovada.

Episode posts at 2PM ET.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/plo8-high-stakes-shotgun

Tagged:

Comments

• khalwatkhalwat Posts: 997Subscriber
    Hand #1: While I agree that bottom set on a board like that opens you up to a world of hurt in split pot games, I think the board isn't scary enough yet for me to want to fold when I'm playing 6-max. Yes, seat 2 could have a monster like A45x, but he's raising that preflop with a pretty high frequency, and this was a limped pot. I definitely wouldn't drive the hand, but I don't think I'd snap-fold it unless I knew something about the villains involved. Half the pot is gone, but we're good here pretty big percentage of the time in a limped pot imo.

Hand #2: Sometimes online an insta-minraise is a misclick; it's possible the guy meant to call or fold (depending on the client). Just something to consider; I like how you played the hand regardless. You really can't call after he raises, and folding is weak given what you're repping.