Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Video No.215: $2-$5 Bart's POA Hands Part 2

BartBart Posts: 6,072AdministratorLeadPro
This week Bart continues his review of all of the hands that he played on a recent episode of Poker On Air. A $2-$5 NL game from Akron, Ohio, Part 2 of 2.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/2-5-poker-on-air-barts-hands-part-2
Tagged:

Comments

• Gman88 Posts: 7Subscriber
    The hand with the aces when you had k6 was for sure the most interesting hand in the video. Would be great if you could go over more 'advanced' concepts and thinking like that.
  • CarpeZiem Posts: 19Subscriber
    I enjoy your videos.
  • bhanson Posts: 8Subscriber
    Do you normally raise KTo from utg+1 in a FR game or were you just trying to play more hands because you Live on air? Curious because in my typical 2/5 or 5/10 Live game, its usually just a snap fold for me.
  • BartBart Posts: 6,072AdministratorLeadPro
    bhanson said:
    Do you normally raise KTo from utg+1 in a FR game or were you just trying to play more hands because you Live on air? Curious because in my typical 2/5 or 5/10 Live game, its usually just a snap fold for me.
    I would say its definitely one of those that have to do with table dynamics. Since a lot of people in the Commerce 5/10 try to avoid big pots with me I lean towards opening more hands at weakish tables and barreling good textures.

Bart