Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Big O 4bet pot

1/1 omaha mix 300$ cap. Villan1 on button straddle 4$.100$ torched two stacks in pretty short order. May be tilted a bit. Villain2 sb Tag semi pro. Very aggro when he enters pots. Solid winner 200$. Hero utg covers all. Villan2 raises to 15$, hero flats with Ac2c56d7d. Villan1 pots to 60$, Villan2 repots all in. Hero? I folded pretty quickly as I thought my hand was probably crushed. Would have scooped, and I was talking the hand over with my buddy whom I respect to make sure it's the correct fold and his exact text was "snap call lol ".

Comments

• BartBart Posts: 5,926AdministratorLeadPro
    edited November 2015
    Your getting about 3-2 on the call which means you need to have 40% equity. No idea how these 5 card hands run hot and cold, but in a split pot game I'd imagine that your EV is at least 40% here with a double suited A25 rundown.

Bart
  • eyehaityou Posts: 292Member
    edited November 2015
    Giving Villan1 A23xx. Villan2 AA3xx, those ranges seem about right to three bet and four bet I'm at 33% in main and 45% on the side. Only invested 15$. Anyone feel this is a call or that the ranges may be too narrow?
  • reedmylipsreedmylips Posts: 1,145Subscriber
    eyehaityou said:
    Giving Villan1 A23xx. Villan2 AA3xx, those ranges seem about right to three bet and four bet I'm at 33% in main and 45% on the side. Only invested 15$. Anyone feel this is a call or that the ranges may be too narrow?
    Ranges too narrow, it's a call. You have a monster multi-way. Ship the cookies, gambol gambol
  • eyehaityou Posts: 292Member
    And I thought I made the correct play. FML.
  • reedmylipsreedmylips Posts: 1,145Subscriber
    eyehaityou said:
    And I thought I made the correct play. FML.
    Lol maybe you are less of a spew-tard than me hahaha