Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Trooper97 VLog

BartBart Posts: 6,080AdministratorLeadPro
edited December 2015 in Low Content Forum
Got to give some props to this guy. I have been watching a bunch of his videos over the last couple days. Very funny stuff about grinding low stakes in Las Vegas while being a dealer at the Linq.

Comments

• workinghard Posts: 1,573Subscriber
    I've seen some of his stuff. He did a vlog with Limon where they almost got kicked out of the cardroom they were recording in.
  • FreeLunch Posts: 1,311Pro
    I played a lot with him in his Florida days. Really fun guy but, put politely, Im not surprised he had to become a dealer
  • eastvanshooter Posts: 19Subscriber
    haha you actually saw me watching this guys vlog when i was sitting next to you at the commerce like 3 weeks ago his videos are pretty funny and hes a pretty good editor he has tons of good vegas shots in his videos
  • BartBart Posts: 6,080AdministratorLeadPro
    eastvanshooter said:
    haha you actually saw me watching this guys vlog when i was sitting next to you at the commerce like 3 weeks ago his videos are pretty funny and hes a pretty good editor he has tons of good vegas shots in his videos
    I saw you watching his videos? I don't even remember how I stumbled upon his stuff maybe it was me seeing you watching them..But I am somewhat addicted. I know he has been apart of Limon podcasts but I really only stumbled upon him recently. Hes an entertaining dude. Anyone know him personally? I'd like to reach out..Bart
  • DTMooreDTMoore Posts: 156Member
    Not to compete with trooper, he makes good videos — I've been making some also. I focus more on session details and less on vlogging, but some say they're similar. I guess I wanted to actually use the video stuff I learned in school. Open to feedback.

• BartBart Posts: 6,080AdministratorLeadPro
    edited January 2016
    Was that Total Food and Wine and More in the beginning? That place has some unreal beer selections. Administrator and I drank a Geuze from their that will burn your teeth.
    @Bart No... total wine in boca park? Will check it out. The store shown is Lee's Liquor at Flamingo/Rainbow.
  • Johnny_UtahJohnny_Utah Posts: 402Subscriber
    Bart said:
    eastvanshooter said:
    I saw you watching his videos? I don't even remember how I stumbled upon his stuff maybe it was me seeing you watching them..But I am somewhat addicted. I know he has been apart of Limon podcasts but I really only stumbled upon him recently. Hes an entertaining dude. Anyone know him personally? I'd like to reach out..Bart
    I don't know Trooper personally, but he responds to people all the time on his YouTube channel. I think he probably has links to his Twitter there too. I am sure if you shot him a message he would be interested.
    Yeah trooper's twitter is https://twitter.com/TheTrooper97
  • Drew5harkDrew5hark Posts: 578Subscriber
    he's pretty entertaining....I think his diet and routine/lifestyle are very unhealthy and a bit degen....
    I also wonder why he doesn't play $5 blind games more as he seems to be a decent player and was playing $5 blind in Jacksonville in a early blog before he came to LV
  • 3aces Posts: 155Subscriber
    Brandon/Two Hats got me hooked on Trooper videos almost a year ago. I have seen them all. He is playing at Stratsophere now.
  • CajunDragonCajunDragon Posts: 173Member
    He seems like a decent guy. 3aces and I sat in a $1NL game at LINQ while he dealt a few months ago. Average stack size $42