Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

c bet spot

275 effective both Villians cover. Hero has a slightly losing image.
V1 is a loose passive player wide ranges and super sticky post. V2 is pretty tight, but bad pretty ABC.

mp limps , V1 co limps, and V2 limps otb, hero sb raises( TT )17
both Villians call
3ways
flop55) 44K r
Hero? I have been betting small with 22-JJ for equity protection. what are your thoughts vs 2rec players ?

Comments

• stayinschool Posts: 2,969Subscriber
    Close. Probably checking as it just gets us more information and we don't need that much protection. I may bet smaller Pp
  • workinghard Posts: 1,561Subscriber
    based on your opponents here, you can bet one street then check it down. bet half pot, maybe third pot if you feel they will fold overcards to your ten.
  • uWannaChop Posts: 37Subscriber
    I would bet here...specifically for equity protection vs V2 and for value vs V1....

Hypothetically If you checked back and then V1 leads are u planning to call or what if V2 leads planning to fold?
  • tensor0910 Posts: 123Subscriber
    I like a bet here. not sure much of Kx in either player's range w/ their LP limps. I think this is a one and done board. Make it a good sized bet around 35 or so to fold out mid PPfs, random broadways. If called I'm likely trying to get to SD for cheap.
  • StarwarsJediMasterStarwarsJediMaster Posts: 741Subscriber
    uWannaChop said:
    I would bet here...specifically for equity protection vs V2 and for value vs V1....

Hypothetically If you checked back and then V1 leads are u planning to call or what if V2 leads planning to fold?
    probably not, but I have been c betting. I was just curious to see how everyone else plays spots like these, and what is the optimal line.