Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Pensacola trip coming, how's the Greyhound Track Poker Room?...Other local rooms?

Drew5harkDrew5hark Posts: 578Subscriber
I'm heading to Pensacola for 5 days in about 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone has any experience/advice for finding a good game. I'm hoping there will be the option for a $5 blind game or two but will settle for $3 blinds if that's all there is. I've found in the South there are many more $1/$3 games going than I see on the west coast. I'm working in Tennessee for the summer and Tunica is 2 hours away and doesn't seem to have many games going from what I can tell (I've been once) so any additional ideas for games is welcome....I'm not a big fan of the poker options here in the south and I'm too far from Florida to go in my free time :(

Comments

• Drew5harkDrew5hark Posts: 578Subscriber
    what a brutal poker room...just $1/$2 NL but occasionally 200bb or uncapped....very bad players and was still profitable over three nights but not worth the effort...if you are a Big O player...all the big money was in a $5/$5 big O game there with some deep stacks....they said $2/5 hadn't run in 2-3 years!!
  • eyehaityou Posts: 294Member
    Haven't played it but that's supposed to be one of the best games in the country.
  • FreeLunch Posts: 1,311Pro
    Ive heard that bigo sometimes turns into a mix. Is there a reason you did not play it?
  • tensor0910 Posts: 123Subscriber
    Played there often when I was stationed there. Average room, bad players. Money to be made.
  • Drew5harkDrew5hark Posts: 578Subscriber
    i don't have much big0 experience...doubt i'd be a favorite in the game