Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

($5/$5) 4ways OTR, 2 all in, hero has 2nd nut Flush, how would you play each street???

ZambrotAZambrotA Posts: 372Subscriber
$5/$5 nlhe cash game,

V1, $950, HJ, he is a regular spot, Indian Man on his 40s. He had over $2k at some point but now losing it pot after pot, playing ~ 80% of the hands, raising most of them pre flop.

V2, MP2, $440, Russian Man on his late 50s, friend with V3, both spots who cane to the table not long ago.

V3, UTG1, $180, same shit, Russian 40s bad, short.

Hero, CO, over $1k (covers everybody), tag competente player regular on this game.
Tight winning image but those Villains don't give a shit anyway.

Zambrota: i was BT but folded pre flop, just found the hand interesting.

PRE FLOP: V2 and V3 both limp, V1 raises to $35 on the HJ, Hero calls with K ♦️ Q ♦️ on the CO, blinds fold and both limpers Russian call.

Flop: ~$140, 4ways
J ❤️ 4 ♦️ 6 ♦️

Checked to V1 (PFR), he bets $65, all 3 players call.

"- i guess Villain could raise here with over + FD as V1 bets less than half pot, also to discourage the other 2 players from calling, playing the rest of the hand HU not minding taking it tight now... If i decided to raise i would raise to around $190-$210."

1) Thoughts??

Turn: $400, 4 ways, Q♣️

Checked to V1 again, he bets $150, Hero thinks and calls, V3 goes all in for his last $90, V2 also calls leaving $200 behind.
(Now there is a side pot of $180 being the main pot $760)

2) Here is where i ask you if in your opinion is better to raise or just call and why...??

River: $940, 3ways, T♦️

V2 shoves his last $200 very fast once the river is exposed, V1 doesn't take much time and calls leaving $510 behind....

Hero???
Tagged:

Comments

• marseille Posts: 400Subscriber
    edited April 2016
    For competent TAG H played this pretty passive -

PF: Given V profiles this is an easy 3bet for value, sized on small side. Seems like V1 is ready to give his $ away, playing 80% of hands, H should be exploiting this.

F: I like the call with the shorty in there and the relatively dry board. V1 has something and isn't in the mood for folding.

T: Raise. H figures to have best hand here a lot. With the shorties up front and V1's calling proclivities I think a small minish raise would be best. Calling to keep shorties in does not make up for losing value vs V1.

R: Probably try to get a bit more from
    V1 even though it seems hard to get called by worse.
  • ZambrotAZambrotA Posts: 372Subscriber
    edited April 2016
    marseille said:
    For competent TAG H played this pretty passive -

PF: Given V profiles this is an easy 3bet for value, sized on small side. Seems like V1 is ready to give his $ away, playing 80% of hands, H should be exploiting this.

F: I like the call with the shorty in there and the relatively dry board. V1 has something and isn't in the mood for folding.

T: Raise. H figures to have best hand here a lot. With the shorties up front and V1's calling proclivities I think a small minish raise would be best. Calling to keep shorties in does not make up for losing value vs V1.

R: Probably try to get a bit more from
    V1 even though it seems hard to get called by worse.
    I agree PF that he could 3b with the read we had on this V1.

I agree with flop and ya, ott he should have raised.
    Some guys told me that it's good to call to bring the other donkeys, I can't disagree but i prefer the raise here...

Otr i guess a minraise is the best!!

Thank you @Marseille
    Keep It Up!