Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

QsQh on a royal flush draw flop

1/2 Cash Game. Been at table for a few hours and I can't wait to get my money in against this total older Hispanic donkey who has already went through $700 and rebought for another $700. Guy regularly gets it in with bottom pair and draws, if he has any piece of the board, he'll ship it. I've been card dead pretty much this whole time. I've been able to get a couple (without showing my cards) well timed bluffs through and am lucky to be down to about $122 from original starting stack of $150. I finally look down at a beautiful QsQh. I bet $16 PF in position after a couple limpers including this guy. Only he calls (it's obvious to table I've been playing tight). The flop comes down AsKsJs. He almost immediately donk ships his $500 stack. I knew in my heart that this guy had an Ace or a King in his hand or possibly already a made flush, so thought I was actually behind. Just PokerStoved it and apparently I had 54% equity with TT+,A2s+,K2s+,Q9s+,J9s+,T9s,98s,A2o+,K9o+,QTo+,JTo. Taking out the unsuited broadway cards and TT, JJ & QQ still gives me 51%. So $106 all in to win $142. I did call and guys at table looked at me like I was crazy for not calling sooner and a couple even said it was an easy call, took me a little time to do so. In my mind I was behind so I'm kind of surprised to see I actually was slightly favored here (basically just on a draw). Do you guys snap call this?
Tagged:

Comments

• AceSleeves Posts: 103Subscriber
    Spoiler:
    So guy claims he had AQ (he never showed) and I believe him. Board ran out 2h, 7s so I got lucky and made the nut flush.
  • Rocketman74Rocketman74 Posts: 451Subscriber
    AceSleeves said:
    Just PokerStoved it and apparently I had 54% equity with TT+,A2s+,K2s+,Q9s+,J9s+,T9s,98s,A2o+,K9o+,QTo+,JTo. Taking out the unsuited broadway cards and TT, JJ & QQ still gives me 51%.
    this guy must be brutally bad for that to be his actual range? BUT given his description, this is a call (just not super stoked about it.)