Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

2-5( hero possible mistakes)

StarwarsJediMasterStarwarsJediMaster Posts: 741Subscriber
edited April 2016 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
300effective, Villian covers Hero neutral image ( bought in short). Villian loose passive pre, spazz post (Brian McCormick )
straddle pot
3 limps, villian is btn, hero AcKh 50 sb, Villian calls heads up

120) 9h 7h 3s
Hero Checks, villian checks
120) Ah
Hero 50, Villian 125, Hero calls
370) 7c
Hero Checks, Villian bets 130
Hero calls. Villian shows 67.
do you see any leaks through out the hand or any thoughts?

( the only debate was to ship the turn since i had less than a pot sized bet and possibly check Fold on that river idk not trying to be results oriented, Villian is a big spazz and very might possibly bluff the river if he missed.
Tagged:

Comments

• stayinschool Posts: 2,969Subscriber
    I think you played it pretty well. Chance I may c-bet with BDFD but checking is totally fine too. I like just calling turn to allow for river bluffs. Never folding river.
  • Rocketman74Rocketman74 Posts: 451Subscriber
    pre is good

flop is good (and I might even call a bet as we still often have the best hand and can always improve)

turn I'd either bet a little bigger (like $75) or check looking to CRAI (leading every river if he checks behind)

I'm not folding here and ideally I would have rather just got it in OTT (and if he folded to your shove so be it.) I don't like calling and then checking the river as he can often check behind with worse hands that would have called it off.