Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Looking for staking at the upcoming 2016 WSOP Main Event

apprentice28 Posts: 17Subscriber
Hi, everyone. I have been playing poker for over 10 years and I have a strong winning track record both online and live. I won a deep stacks tournament at the Rio last summer for over $25,000. I also consistently beat $1/$2 and $2/$4 at Bovada, as well as the $2/$5 live no-limit cash games in Las Vegas and $5/$5 live no-limit cash games in Los Angeles. In addition, I have won smaller live tornaments as well, such as the $125 daily tournaments at the Aria.

If you are interested, you can read more details about my package at TastyStakes:
https://tastystakes.com/packages/wsop-main-event-2016-apprentice28-1464805016

Let's make some money together.

Regards,
William

Comments

• AJoff Posts: 546Subscriber
    How come you need money then?
  • stayinschool Posts: 2,969Subscriber
    AJoff said:
    How come you need money then?
    Can be a strong winner and still not rolled for a 10K.

• AJoff Posts: 546Subscriber
    He is selling 90%
  • stayinschool Posts: 2,969Subscriber
    edited June 2016
    So, its a 6000 person tournament. At a minimum you should have 100K roll to play a 1K with such a large field in the bounds on bankroll management.
  • apprentice28 Posts: 17Subscriber
    Hi guys,
    I have sold about 37% of my action already. I have a stable job and I treat poker as a source of second income. Although I could technically afford $10,000 to play in the WSOP ME, I believe I am risking too much of my poker bankroll. As I mentioned in the TastyStakes description, I am looking to sell about 75% - 90% of my action because this will reduce my overall risk. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Hope this helps,
    apprentice28
  • ActionTwin Posts: 146SubscriberProfessional
    She bangs!
  • apprentice28 Posts: 17Subscriber
    Hi everyone,
    I have sold about 52% of my action. Only 18% remaining. If you are interested, you will need to act fast.

William
  • BartBart Posts: 5,725AdministratorLeadPro
    I don't usually comment about individual subscribers but I have played with William several times in tournaments and at 1.0 I think that his MAIN Event package is +ev.. I know he isn't all that involved with the CLP community but I wanted to give my own opinion as some people might think that he is just a celebrity looking for a stake. I don't think that this is the case here. I am personally considering buying some action and at no MU.

Bart