Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Lederer and Ferguson

Spork415 Posts: 4Subscriber
edited June 2016 in Las Vegas and WSOP
How are these guys back playing events like nothing happened? Shouldn't the entire room tar and feather them on site? Or a good old fashioned stoning?

Comments

• TerpHimselfTerpHimself Posts: 303Subscriber
    No one is going to be willing to get 86'd from the Rio for actually taking a run at these fools. Security is there to prevent even verbal attacks I'm sure.

Poker Player on Twitter: "Oh man, that a-hole is here! Someone needs to take him out and give me back my $$$$$$$$!!!!!"

Same Player at the table with Ferguson: *crickets*
  • BananaStandBananaStand Posts: 1,455Troll
    I'm kinda out of the loop on the crumbling of online poker. But doesn't someone want to indict or arrest these guys?
  • iamallin Posts: 1,173SubscriberProfessional
    The whole table and dealers should conspire to steal their chips. I men literally steal during breaks. Taste of their own medicine.

• BananaStandBananaStand Posts: 1,455Troll
    Still curious if someone can catch me up on why these guys are not being prosecuted. I thought they fled to Costa Rica or something and were gonna be lifelong fugitives.

I only lost like $70 when full tilt when busto, so I'm not as bitter as some other folks. I think it would be sweet though, if they won the event, but then didn't get paid.
  • Johnny_UtahJohnny_Utah Posts: 402Subscriber
    BananaStand said:
    Still curious if someone can catch me up on why these guys are not being prosecuted. I thought they fled to Costa Rica or something and were gonna be lifelong fugitives.

Long story short, PokerStars purchasing Full Tilt and paying players back was a way of "making a deal" with the DOJ. I stopped following things long ago....But I think there is still some ongoing court stuff for Lederer...

• kiderino Posts: 50SubscriberProfessional
    Looks like Ferguson is about to make a final table. Everyone in Vegas should go down to the thunder dome and boo him
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,089Subscriber
    kiderino said:
    Looks like Ferguson is about to make a final table. Everyone in Vegas should go down to the thunder dome and boo him
    i think he busted 4th or 5th and yeah they boo'd him.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,973AdministratorLeadPro
    He sat down at my Stud 8 table super late and was out very quickly..