Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Bovada vs. ACR

MidwestGrinder Posts: 9Subscriber
edited June 2016 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
For the online players that play bovada and Americas Cardroom. Which do you prefer?
I'm not a big fan of bovada at all mainly because of the anonymous player bs.

Also, what is the best way to withdrawal from ACR
Tagged:

Comments

• stayinschool Posts: 2,969Subscriber
    Bovada. Bovada is a million times softer than ACR. Reason is that ACR is a reg fest due to rake back, ext. Bovada has limits on # of tables you can play as well as no rake back and is much more rec player friendly. ACR becomes more practical for full time players due to constant income from rake back but if you are not playing full time go with bovada.

Anonymous thing isn't as big of a deal as you think. If anything it will force you to clean up your fundamentals. Yea you loose some value not being able to exploit everyone but everyone is also worse. You can still adjust to player pool tendencies. Zone is also a real nice feature that ACR lacks.

I tried both, much prefer bovada.
  • MidwestGrinder Posts: 9Subscriber
    stayinschool said:
    Bovada. Bovada is a million times softer than ACR. Reason is that ACR is a reg fest due to rake back, ext. Bovada has limits on # of tables you can play as well as no rake back and is much more rec player friendly. ACR becomes more practical for full time players due to constant income from rake back but if you are not playing full time go with bovada.

Anonymous thing isn't as big of a deal as you think. If anything it will force you to clean up your fundamentals. Yea you loose some value not being able to exploit everyone but everyone is also worse. You can still adjust to player pool tendencies. Zone is also a real nice feature that ACR lacks.

I tried both, much prefer bovada.
    Thanks... I've only been on ACR for about a week and I thought it was pretty soft
    what stakes?
    also cash or tourney
  • MidwestGrinder Posts: 9Subscriber
    stayinschool said:
    also cash or tourney
    .50/1. Cash. I dont mind multi-tabling the .25/.50

Yea idk, you might be on a heater but I would say bovada definitely softer. Haven't done the math on what is better per hour when you start adding a lot of tables. Gona be fish everywhere, on bovada they are just the majority instead of the minority IMO.
  • Jack7777 Posts: 651Subscriber
    Bovada is softer. I actually like the anonymity. But if you prefer knowing who you play, ACR. The problem is cashing out. Bovada has issue after issue with cashouts. I had a check returned last year. I had to wait for two months this year for weekly max cashouts.

I bought money from another player for ACR, then could not deposit with Netspend. They are now taking Bitcoin, but limited.
  • FuzzypupFuzzypup Posts: 2,287Subscriber
    Bovada is actually getting tougher IMO. Harder to find good tables.