Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Poker Tracking App for Iphone

JKH Posts: 835Subscriber
edited July 2016 in Low Content Forum
What app does everyone use to track there stats any recommendations for my iPhone?

Comments

• BartBart Posts: 6,072AdministratorLeadPro
    I think we have discussed this before in another thread but I use Poker Journal. I lot of people use Poker Income. Downside of PJ is that when a major IOS update comes out like a move from 7 to 8 a lot of times the app doesnt work until they fix it.
  • ActionTwin Posts: 147SubscriberProfessional
    Poker Income for iPhone is excellent.
  • PBJTIME Posts: 345Subscriber
    I suggest RunGood. It's very easy and intuitive. I used to use poker journal but I find this much better.
  • ILYA Posts: 129Subscriber
    I am looking to make a switch. PJ appears to cost 12.99 now, with many reviews complaining about the iOS update issues. Can anyone share first hand experience? Is it really a big problem?
    What about other options?
    Also, what about PC compatibility of different apps and ability to download and/or access data from a more permanent device like a laptop?
  • pokertime Posts: 2,194Subscriber
    I use poker income and have no issues at all. Been using it for about a year. I like being able to code all the differs places I play (5+) and be able to anylize the differences and make adjustments in my game if needed. Also lots of charts and line graphs you can look at along with data for month, week, year, day, location and so on. I don't really play tourney but you can split those out as well and customize all games and blind levels.