Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Live reads

TDF Posts: 1,130Subscriber
edited November -1 in Crush Live Poker Articles
Episode 57
Have a look at difference in posture when guy is bluffing and value betting at 23:30 and 40:02.

Comments

• TDF Posts: 1,130Subscriber
    Episode 71
    at 31:38. Matt flopped trips with Ace kicker and have "happy feet" dancing under the table. You can see it by the back of his chair swinging.
    Episode 72
    at 05:06 Matt missed the flop and shows disgust on his face same way as he did it when he missed value raise in Episode 71 at 35:32 and 35:41.
    Episode 95
    at 24:00 Leo bets river, JCW looks at him and he looks back at JCW. It's the sign of strength cause people tend to avoid eye contact when they bluff.
  • Golfer2013 Posts: 51Subscriber
    edited March 2015
    I was watching Episode 72 looking at your tells and I saw a hilarious one at 22:00 where the player starts acting like a lunatic. I just briefly looked at that part, but if he really made the first, second or third nut flush (which beat David Chan), would he really be acting like this? Yes that's his act, but why would he do the crazy guy act and be confrontational when he wants a fold. I'd say because he thought that act would look consistent with a lucky runner runner hand.