Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Grind Poker Podcast No.13: Live Poker as a Money Vessel and Understanding Your Role

Craig Posts: 713Administrator
In episode 13, Rob talks about viewing live poker solely as a money maker. He also touches on how you don't need to play high stakes to make a good living from poker.

Episode post at 11AM PT.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/live-poker-as-a-money-vessel-and-understanding-your-role
Tagged:

Comments

  • GhostDogGhostDog Posts: 328Subscriber
    @RobFarha great podcast. These have all been awesome. And I'm very much so looking forward to the upcoming ones you've mentioned! Keep up the great work!
  • RobFarha Posts: 181Pro
    GhostDog said:
    @RobFarha great podcast. These have all been awesome. And I'm very much so looking forward to the upcoming ones you've mentioned! Keep up the great work!
    Thank you!

    Also if you or anyone else has specific questions you'd like me to answer in upcoming episodes, post here/message here/twitter etc.

    1. Improving Thought processes
    2. Finances

    Will also likely do an episode in regards to cash game staking in the poker world as my roommate runs the largest stable in Vegas.
  • Rocketman74Rocketman74 Posts: 451Subscriber
    Hey Rob love the podcast....just wanted to bring something to your attention. You say 'to be honest' a lot!
  • PBJTIME Posts: 338Subscriber
    Rob I really like all your podcasts. Down to earth, honest, realistic advice for anyone on the grind. Keep it up!
  • RobFarha Posts: 181Pro
    Rocketman74 said:
    Hey Rob love the podcast....just wanted to bring something to your attention. You say 'to be honest' a lot!
    To be completely honest I've noticed this as well :)
  • RobFarha Posts: 181Pro
    PBJTIME said:
    Rob I really like all your podcasts. Down to earth, honest, realistic advice for anyone on the grind. Keep it up!
    Thank you!

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler