Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Under The Gun Podcast No. 62: Four Stitch Tuck

BartBart Posts: 6,077AdministratorLeadPro
Tuck survives an avocado attack, drinks beer, talks poker, football and reveals his bet of the year.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/four-stitch-tuck
Tagged:

Comments

• ddz Posts: 152SubscriberProfessional
    edited August 2016
    Regarding the millionaire maker heads up play. I have it on very good authority that they agreed before heads-up started to chop the $60k difference between first and 2nd. This likely affected their play, as they were thus "only" playing for the bracelet.

Only in quotations because some people highly value the bracelet, while others don't place as much emphasis on it
  • TeamNOsleepTeamNOsleep Posts: 153Subscriber
    What is the best way to get action on bears over/under win total??? Live in Chicago.
  • eyehaityou Posts: 294Member
    Thanks for moving podcast again
  • BartBart Posts: 6,077AdministratorLeadPro
    eyehaityou said:
    Thanks for moving podcast again
    I'll get it right one of these days.
  • DavidTuchman Posts: 790Pro
    TeamNOsleep said:
    What is the best way to get action on bears over/under win total??? Live in Chicago.
    Best way is to find someone who likes the over...

if not, you can bet at an on-line site. There are a few reputable ones that I'm sure people can tell you about.
    TeamNOsleep said:
    Assume you agree with me?
    ddz said:
    Regarding the millionaire maker heads up play. I have it on very good authority that they agreed before heads-up started to chop the $60k difference between first and 2nd. This likely affected their play, as they were thus "only" playing for the bracelet.

Only in quotations because some people highly value the bracelet, while others don't place as much emphasis on it
    This makes sense...

although my point still valid. I've seen so many guys piss away the last 30k it's ridiculous.
  • TeamNOsleepTeamNOsleep Posts: 153Subscriber
    DavidTuchman said:
    TeamNOsleep said:
    Assume you agree with me?
    Yes I agree. They suck