Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Corporation Mike Makes his return

BartBart Posts: 5,974AdministratorLeadPro
edited October 2016 in Broadcasted Poker
From Stones, Last night. Check out the hand at 2:27 in. For any of you old school LATB fans live streamed poker antics at its best: https://www.twitch.tv/stoneslivepoker/v/93244980

Comments

• workinghard Posts: 1,573Subscriber
    I wanted to see what he would do if he lost.
  • pokertime Posts: 2,194Subscriber
    Are we talking about the JTh hand? 2hr 27 min in?
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,089Subscriber
    pokertime said:
    no MIKE had JJ..
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,089Subscriber
    What I found MOST interesting is this.. Mike has been around a long long time. He is the kind of VIP I think we all dream about.. Bart talked about how he improved over the years and wasnt as good for the game as he used to me. Bart mentioned specifically that he used to check more turns with nut draws since so many folks slowplayed vs him and when he hit his hand he would win these humongous pots..

That said his turn play is just so amazing to me. No hand reading.. No plan..just "shit I dont know what to do so I will bet and commit myself" then call off with the now worst hand by splashing his chips and hoping to outdraw..

No consideration that villain has more Kings in his range then Mike. No consideration to trying to get called by worse.. Although Mike has gotten better getting a ton of value when he hits.. He still isnt really hand reading and basically only playing his own hands..

certainly bodes well for any of us!!
  • pokertime Posts: 2,194Subscriber
    Thehammah said:
    pokertime said:
    no MIKE had JJ..
    Thanks. I kept missing it some how. Found it.