Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

One of my Best Moves Ever!

JCW Posts: 591Subscriber
edited November -1 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
I cannot believe I am sharing this. It is too good. But here it is...

I was playing in a Must Move game with a true Call Station. Plays 80% of hands and will call just about any bet with TP down. Never seen her before but this is a person I WANT to play with all the time.

So there are two main games. I get moved to one and later she gets moved to the other. My game is good but her game is bad. I don't want to move to her. Then a seat opens up at my table. So I do the following.

I give the Floorman $5 and ask him to say the following to her.

"I'm sorry did you say you wanted a table change because I have your seat open over there."

She says, Yes!

So I am 1 for 1 with this move. I am now doing it whenever a major Customer is in the other game. It is worth the try.

Comments

• ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,089Subscriber
    lol.. JCW thats just awesome.. plus1

Another reason to toke the floor and get to know them and be nice to them.. If you were just a jerk I dont think they would have done it for you even if you did give them a tip.

wink
  • Steve Posts: 149Subscriber
    So you did this without her ever asking for a table change?

That's some Jedi mind trick shit right there! laugh
  • AesahAesah Posts: 1,048Pro
    I hate this shit but I would probably do the same if I knew it would work
  • SatanLovesPoker Posts: 168Member
    Or you could have just went up to her and asked "How's your afternoon?!" and asked her to come over to your table.
  • SpewArtist Posts: 68Subscriber
    How hot was she?
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,089Subscriber
    SatanLovesPoker said

Or you could have just went up to her and asked "How's your afternoon?!" and asked her to come over to your table.
    nah this wouldnt have worked.. when someone used to do this to me when I was a bad player I was always suspicious..

ww
  • chilidog Posts: 2,427Subscriber
    Wendy-
    U missed the meaning of "how's your afternoon?"

It only has to work once. U go Brandon. U go get it, young man.
  • JCW Posts: 591Subscriber
    Thehammah said
    SatanLovesPoker said

nah this wouldnt have worked.. when someone used to do this to me when I was a bad player I was always suspicious..

ww
    I agree with WW.