Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Apply for a free personal coaching session from Ki

Hey guys, I'm gong to be creating a video of a coaching session with a student.
I'm ideally looking for someone -

-who is okay with being and identified on CLP video

-who has played on a livestream AND has the archive available as a file, or can play on a live stream in the 4-5 weeks.

-who is ideally a small-medium winner at 2/5, 5/5, or a break even player to small winner at 5/10. I will consider players at different levels if you are a good fit for the video.

-who is willing to work hard on their game and someone that I have a good rapport with.

I will consider 2 or 3 candidates and possibly do a session with all candidates and choose which student fits the role the best. This will be for September or October CLP video.

hit me up on slack or here on the forum, or email me at kileex77@gmail.com

Tell me a little bit about yourself, where you live, the games that you play, how many hours you play per month, and your level of play.
Tagged:

Comments

• neverlearn2 Posts: 2,862Subscriber
    Great idea. Would love to enter but no live stream. Someone is going to be very happy.

• dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,047Subscriber
    Email sent @KiLee! What an awesome opportunity!
  • jarrett Posts: 5Subscriber
    I don't guess a recorded session "YouTube Vlog" style would work? Doubt I can get on L@TB in time. This sounds like an incredible opportunity for someone though, can't wait to watch it.
  • Jesse_The_Suit Posts: 493SubscriberProfessional
    Email incoming shortly Captain.
  • ohsnapzbrah Posts: 632Subscriber
    neverlearn2 said:
    Great idea. Would love to enter but no live stream. Someone is going to be very happy.

Same, none anywhere close to me. Good luck to the winners!
  • WillMetcalfe Posts: 1Subscriber
    I farted once by accident on a 10/20 table and immediately racked up and left embarrassed does that count for anything
  • Sonny Posts: 390Subscriber
    WillMetcalfe said:
    I farted once by accident on a 10/20 table and immediately racked up and left embarrassed does that count for anything
    Aren't all farts accidental?