Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Tie Forum Thread to Podcasts

dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,055Subscriber
edited November 2014 in Your Feedback
Hey, just a thought, it would be nice if there was an easy way to get to the corresponding Thread from the "CRUSH LIVE POKER PODCAST FORUM" for each individual podcast linked to the Podcast on it's page. I'm running through the "Crush Live Poker 101" Curriculum, and am trying to find the corresponding Forum Threads for each podcast, and am having trouble finding them. Maybe I'm missing an easy way to find them, but it is certainly giving me fits...

Comments

• BartBart Posts: 6,052AdministratorLeadPro
    Click on the chat bubble underneath the player is links to the forum post about each piece of content. If there isn't one it predates the forums here.

Bart
  • AdministratorAdministrator Posts: 747Administrator
    Bart said:
    Click on the chat bubble underneath the player is links to the forum post about each piece of content. If there isn't one it predates the forums here.

Bart
    Just to add to this... the icon is always there, if no specific thread was entered for the podcast/video/article (meaning, it's probably extremely old, and predates CrushLivePoker.com), it'll just take you to the appropriate forum Category.

He raises a good point, though, Bart... someone might want to check all of the content in the Crush Live Poker 101 curriculum to ensure there's a topic for each (and create it if not), so there at least will be a place where people going through the curriculum can post questions, etc.
  • dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,055Subscriber
    Yeah, it seems the ones I've tried just take me to the forum, rather than the specific thread, but it could be just the old ones. Thanks for the feedback. Been a member for only a week, but this site is awesome! Totally revolutionized my game. Thanks Bart!
  • Craig Posts: 745Administrator
    Good new guys! I have checked all of the content in the Crush Live Poker 101 curriculum and made sure that is linked to the proper forum discussion or created ones if they were missing.