Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Call-ins No 100. "Interesting Hand Reading"

BartBart Posts: 6,052AdministratorLeadPro
This week takes a number of calls dealing with interesting situations where hand reading is necessary.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/interesting-handreading
Tagged:

Comments

• soulwinner22 Posts: 21Subscriber
    Adrian 66 hand on the T96 board vs opponents who are going to be checking these board textures back i think we need to have a donking range.
  • BartBart Posts: 6,052AdministratorLeadPro
    soulwinner22 said:
    Adrian 66 hand on the T96 board vs opponents who are going to be checking these board textures back i think we need to have a donking range.
    I tend to agree that leading these types of boards usually is the best way to build the biggest pots. But he was talking about turn cards that come in that hit the pf raisers check back flop range. Like an ace.
    okay...i think the best line is to c/c the turn planning to c/r lots of rivers.
    edited September 2016
    soulwinner22 said:
    okay...i think the best line is to c/c the turn planning to c/r lots of rivers.
    As strong as it looks if you are going to c/c turn I would rather lead river. People just check back hands that they should bet so often.. BTW I did an entire podcast on this topic this week, although it was more with medium strength hands :

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/upfront-betting
    So then what do you think is the best way to get 2 streets of value here? Since the problem with c/r turn is that we never get called OTR and the issue with c/r river is that opponents will check back and showdown too often. Should we go bet/bet or c/c, lead?
    I think either one is fine. If you lead turn I would choose a large sizing at the end if the draws bricked out. Try to make it look like you missed.